Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01309 EUR / INR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 36% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €964 (₨73,640) in Tiruchchirappalli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (2 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (23 minutes ago)