Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01377 EUR / INR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 36% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,093 (₨151,996) in Tiruchchirappalli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lille costs €16 (3 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (37 minutes ago)