Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04665 EUR / MDL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 31% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,254 (48,315 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minsk costs 5,500 p. (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in New York City costs $8,559 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 2 hours ago)