Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00745 EUR / ALL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 30% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,264 (303,735 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Walnut Creek, California costs $9 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Peter Port costs £1.15 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harar costs 2,200 Birr (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tampa, Florida costs $33,647 (about 1 hour ago)