Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 680 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00789 EUR / ALL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 26% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,177 (149,107 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (29 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $20 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Szczecin costs 80 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (about 2 hours ago)