Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00740 EUR / ALL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 33% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,186 (295,244 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (about 1 hour ago)