Cost of living comparison between Tirana, Albania and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00737 EUR / ALL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 33% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,008 (272,487 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €25,400 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 30,000 Ft (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22,000 (about 4 hours ago)