Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21413 EUR / RON
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 36% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,146 (5,352 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)