Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 497 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21856 EUR / RON
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 37% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,072 (4,905 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (about 1 hour ago)