Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22105 EUR / RON
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 36% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,064 (9,338 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sialkot costs ₨81 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (42 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (about 1 hour ago)