Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21474 EUR / RON
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 37% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,066 (4,966 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surat costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)