Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21973 EUR / RON
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 36% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,917 (8,725 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $200 (7 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bristol costs £2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)