Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22239 EUR / RON
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 36% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,923 (8,647 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portoviejo costs $3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $35 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)