Cost of living in Tilburg, Netherlands compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tilburg (Netherlands) is 46% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,381 in Tilburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (about 2 hours ago)