Cost of living in Tilburg, Netherlands compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tilburg (Netherlands) is 50% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,402 in Tilburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $11 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (39 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)