Cost of living in Tilburg, Netherlands compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tilburg (Netherlands) is 45% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,529 in Tilburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (14 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $8 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Newark, New Jersey costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)