Cost of living in Tilburg, Netherlands compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tilburg (Netherlands) is 46% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,392 in Tilburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (16 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (36 minutes ago)