Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04773 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 30% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,173 (Mex$ 45,531) in Tijuana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (42 minutes ago)