Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04337 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 38% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,018 (Mex$ 46,543) in Tijuana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (about 1 hour ago)