Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12667 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 11% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,336 (元10,549) in Tianjin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Minsk costs 1.25 BYN (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (37 minutes ago)