Cost of living in Thrissur, India compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01433 EUR / INR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thrissur (India) is 44% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,754 (₨122,420) in Thrissur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)