Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01259 EUR / BTN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 28% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,159 (92,079 Ngultrum) in Thimphu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $70 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuautitlán Izcalli costs Mex$ 45 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$18,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cartagena costs COL$200 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tapachula costs Mex$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Surabaya costs Rp 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)