Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01410 EUR / BTN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 16% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,633 (186,794 Ngultrum) in Thimphu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 900,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiclayo costs S/. 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)