Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31417 EUR / XCD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 30% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,211 (EC$7,037) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 100 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)