Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.34406 EUR / XCD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 44% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,330 (EC$12,586) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)