Cost of living in The Hague, Netherlands compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Hague (Netherlands) is 53% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,979 in The Hague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs Bs 4,000 (33 minutes ago)