Cost of living in Thanjavur, India compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01304 EUR / INR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thanjavur (India) is 32% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €948 (₨72,656) in Thanjavur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (32 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)