Cost of living in Thane, India compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01404 EUR / INR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thane (India) is 14% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,802 (₨199,630) in Thane.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 500 zł (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Almaty costs 140 KZT (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 990 Birr (40 minutes ago)