Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08867 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 41% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €997 (11,242 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)