Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01327 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 6% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,590 (119,783 MT) in Tete.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)