Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01303 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 8% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,986 (229,207 MT) in Tete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (37 minutes ago)