Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03426 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 18% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,468 (72,023₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)