Cost of living comparison between Terni, Italy and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Terni (Italy) is 17% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,791 in Terni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)