Cost of living in Terni, Italy compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Terni (Italy) is 18% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,004 in Terni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valletta costs €15,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taiyuan costs 元1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,935 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Randers costs kr6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 1,800,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)