Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04644 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 46% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,754 (Mex$ 37,775) in Tepic.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)