Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00134 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 13% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,394 (CH$1,042,063) in Temuco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Turin costs €100 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,275 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Grand Rapids costs $25 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,057 (about 1 hour ago)