Cost of living comparison between Temuco, Chile and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00141 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 13% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,614 (CH$1,858,436) in Temuco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Suwon costs ₩330,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)