Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,739 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23623 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 62% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,428 (10,277 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ravenna costs €0.23 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €60 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 200,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bordeaux costs €24,100 (about 1 hour ago)