Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,125 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25503 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 77% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,306 (20,805 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.00 (25 minutes ago)