Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,787 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22988 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 58% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,372 (10,319 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)