Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25731 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 22% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,542 (9,881TL) in Tekirdağ.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (43 minutes ago)