Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,952 prices entered by 504 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 42% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €935 (﷼ 46,318,150) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $39,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (30 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Antwerp costs €6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (32 minutes ago)