Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,945 prices entered by 418 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 34% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €997 (﷼ 38,625,893) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (30 minutes ago)