Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04123 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 5% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,286 (L 79,693) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €350 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Muscat costs ﷼ 8 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 675 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Cologne costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)