Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35571 EUR / GEL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 42% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,897 (5,332 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)