Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 452 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35615 EUR / GEL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 42% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,817 (5,102 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.14 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (about 1 hour ago)