Cost of living comparison between Tauranga, New Zealand and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.670 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 66% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,994 (NZ$7,459) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)