Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.621 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 52% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,276 (NZ$3,665) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 20,330 ₨ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuttack costs ₨250 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ankara costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)