Cost of living comparison between Tauranga, New Zealand and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.658 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 64% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,127 (NZ$7,789) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Alicante costs €450 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.50 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhanbad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)