Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.670 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 67% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,022 (NZ$7,491) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 2 hours ago)