Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00321 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is 9% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,360 (423,666 Ft) in Tatabánya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (36 minutes ago)