Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00324 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is 10% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,690 (831,259 Ft) in Tatabánya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €19,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (about 3 hours ago)