Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 6% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,597 in Tartu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,123 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨80 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨25 (44 minutes ago)