Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 8% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,999 in Tartu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (39 minutes ago)