Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 11% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,788 in Tartu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)