Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01898 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 29% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,143 (Php112,907) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)