Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21496 EUR / RON
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 39% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €919 (4,274 lei) in Târgu Mureş.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (about 2 hours ago)