Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 13% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,928 in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 450 (41 minutes ago)