Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 16% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,757 in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (about 2 hours ago)