Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08884 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 27% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,174 (13,212 Dirham) in Tangier.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (12 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (39 minutes ago)