Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09020 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 20% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,359 (15,065 Dirham) in Tangier.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2,287 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 888 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pori costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)