Cost of living comparison between Tangier, Morocco and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09318 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 11% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,783 (29,867 Dirham) in Tangier.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $900 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mississauga costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,247 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lelystad costs €750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Esbjerg costs kr7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,000 (about 3 hours ago)