Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09346 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 17% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,590 (27,717 Dirham) in Tangier.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)