Cost of living in Tandil, Argentina compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05894 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tandil (Argentina) is 25% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,348 (ARS $39,841) in Tandil.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (40 minutes ago)