Cost of living in Tandil, Argentina compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06105 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tandil (Argentina) is 22% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,328 (ARS $38,139) in Tandil.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)