Cost of living in Tandil, Argentina compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05806 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tandil (Argentina) is 27% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,191 (ARS $37,734) in Tandil.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,599 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Memphis, Tennessee costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Accra costs GH₵100 (about 2 hours ago)