Cost of living in Tandil, Argentina compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03485 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tandil (Argentina) is 48% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €776 (ARS $22,259) in Tandil.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)