Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 44% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,165 in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Mumbai costs ₨400 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling20,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)