Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 46% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,752 in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,009 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Maringá costs R$ 3,400 (about 1 hour ago)