Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20296 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 35% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,103 (GH₵5,435) in Tamale.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 11TL (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (about 1 hour ago)