Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 738 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 8% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,978 in Tallinn.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)