Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00258 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 32% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,021 (394,895 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)