Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00136 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 8% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,569 (CH$1,155,773) in Talcahuano.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)