Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00142 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is about the same as in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,272 (CH$2,307,316) in Talcahuano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €14,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (about 1 hour ago)