Cost of living comparison between Talca, Chile and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00138 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 12% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,845 (CH$2,062,967) in Talca.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php230 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (42 minutes ago)