Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18900 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 70% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,382 (GH₵12,605) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (about 1 hour ago)