Cost of living comparison between Takasaki, Japan and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00818 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 35% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,392 (¥537,014) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)