Cost of living in Taiyuan, China compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12766 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiyuan (China) is 20% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,354 (元10,607) in Taiyuan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$430 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siliguri costs ₨3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)