Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20582 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 42% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €982 (RM4,769) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,591 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.50 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $150,000 (28 minutes ago)