Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03046 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 9% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,274 (107,483 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)