Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 478 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02952 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 6% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,589 (53,818 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 600 ₫ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $90 (38 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Jose, California costs $0.42 (about 1 hour ago)