Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03047 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 10% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,430 (112,567 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $75 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)