Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02787 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 14% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,292 (46,336 NT$) in Taichung City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)