Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02972 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 4% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,997 (100,835 NT$) in Taichung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,440 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Timisoara costs 2.50 lei (41 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Tampa, Florida costs $3.29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maui costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)