Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28570 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 39% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,984 (S/. 6,944) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (40 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (about 1 hour ago)