Cost of living comparison between Tabuk, Saudi Arabia and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24836 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 5% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,973 (﷼ 11,972) in Tabuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)