Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22860 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 10% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,355 (﷼ 5,929) in Tabuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vitória costs R$ 310 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)