Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24858 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 11% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,789 (﷼ 11,219) in Tabuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,322 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sucre costs $b3.75 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £3,010 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mombasa costs Shilling20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 3,000 (26 minutes ago)