Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25081 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 5% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €3,090 (﷼ 12,321) in Tabuk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨20 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨23,482,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)