Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 46% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €869 (﷼ 45,236,669) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €100 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)