Cost of living in Szeged, Hungary compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00324 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szeged (Hungary) is 28% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,170 (670,440 Ft) in Szeged.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirikkale costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,118 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$34,000 (about 2 hours ago)