Cost of living in Szeged, Hungary compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00325 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szeged (Hungary) is 28% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,154 (355,065 Ft) in Szeged.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kobe costs ¥9,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Salalah costs ﷼ 172 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨45,743 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 12 L$ (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Coimbatore costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)