Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23100 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 32% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,225 (9,633 zł) in Szczecin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (43 minutes ago)